Sunday 2 July 2017

HALF-RIGHT, HALF-WRONG

When one of my friends said,
That my behavior towards you is fatherly and dominant,
I knew he was referring to my straightforward reactions,
And honest statements about you, your actions, your creations.

He was half-right and half-wrong,
In his perceptions as per my conceptions.

He was right;
As it’s not my duty as a lover, to be a critic of my beloved,
Rather, I am supposed to lend a blind eye towards the person I have loved.

He was wrong;
As I am first of all a good friend, a well-wisher,
And then a true adorer, but never a tricky appreciator.
I did not wish or try to impose on you anything,
Rather frankly and fearlessly convey what I feel about the things.
As a true adorer, my heart does not shelter artificiality, deception,
Or any hidden agenda for the person it admits to be its own.
For me love is all about a clean and transparent acquaintance,
That does not have any room for hiding, lying, fear or shoddiness.
In love, words, emotions, thoughts flow free from the soul like a cascade,
Without being interfered, perturbed or corrupted by a calculating mind.

He went on to suggest;
That I should be cautious and courteous while conveying the truth,
Sweet, humble and shrewd enough to avoid the bitter truth.

Here again, he was half-right and half-wrong,
In his opinion and my principles.

He was right;
No one in this world likes bitter truth and everyone likes appreciation,
Be it fake, flirting and with a malicious intention.

He was wrong;
As you are not anyone but the one among many for me,
Why should I deal with the dirt of untruth or hypocrisy with thee?
For me, you are a sensible, fair and a fabulous person,
There is no reason for me to be worried about your discretion.
The only person on the earth that I have ever worshiped is thee,
That’s why I am honest and true to you as I am with me.

He was right;
In his notions of life, men, matters,
And common human behavior.
He was wrong;
In his perception, imagination and calculation,
Of my unique sweetheart, her greatness, me and my divine adoration.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind guidance Lopaji, I will care your words.

      Delete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...