Wednesday 5 July 2017

OH, CLOUD !

Oh, cloud!
We met in the middle days of the winter,
Then passed the cruel stretch of horribly hot summer,
That tattered my surface, shattered my core,
Compelled my greenery to face death premature.

You were never so late to deliver your rain,
Always care for my needs and concerns.
It is getting late; I need your instant intervention,
Merciful relief and graceful considerations.

The hours of wait seem torturous continuity,
I feel dying breathless in this condition of aridity.
Desperately my meadows look up every hour,
In your direction for the flowery of your shower.

It seems you forgot the way to my circle,
Or maybe the air has become so indifferently inimical,
That it is not delivering the news of my misery to you,
Or else, it is unlikely for you to abstain from obviating my blue.

Come in; rain on me tup-tap, tup-tap, tup-tap,
Play with my foliage zhip-zhap, zhipr-zhap.
Fill my ears with the honey of these euphoriant sounds,
Reign my soul; reincarnate me with your blissful magnitude.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...