Tuesday 25 July 2017

THE MIGRANT PRINCESS

Away from the safety of the four walls of home,
From the security of known faces and familiar lanes,
Leaving her comfort zone,
My princess is in migration,
She is among the strangers in an alien region,
And that puts my adoring core into various apprehensions.

I am worried imagining the inconvenience,
Of the empress of a palace,
Who is forced to adjust herself in the provision,
Of a single room rental accommodation.
The possibility of her not having a sound slumber,
In the unaccustomed bed makes my nights sleepless.

I feel gloomy thinking about the hardships,
Of my princess who is now compelled,
To do on her own every household chore,
Especially when I ponder
About the facts that at home, she always had caretakers,
Who instantly carry out each of her orders.

I am concerned about her exposure,
To the unacquainted climatic conditions there,
And the probability of a bad impact of the rainy weather on her.
For a connoisseur and lover of food as her
I wonder about the availability of foodstuffs she prefers there,
Worried about who would be feeding her with tender care.

I am concerned about the gullibility of my lamb,
And the swindlers in guise of innocent faces in the alien land,
Even though my confidence on her is firm, unshaken,
It’s all about more love causes more concerns,
And a message for her “Take care of yourself; let God care you too,
Until you are back here, I will remain concerned for you.”

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...