Thursday 20 July 2017

NAUGHTY EYES

My eyes and mind got engaged in conflicts,
When my eyes repeatedly stretched out,
Towards the road through the window of my house,
In search of your beautiful, charming face,
Whereas the mind tried to drag them back,
Towards my tiresome household works.

You know well about the stubbornness,
Of my adoring naughty eyes,
They did not listen to the orders of the mind,
Continued to search you among the crowd.

The mind complained with the heart in distress,
“My sense organs do not listen to me now-a-days,
They make me feel ashamed with their childish acts,
Obey you; carry your business as a matter of fact.
Your eyes are madly scanning the crowded street,
For the person who is not at all present in this city.”

Feeling embarrassed the heart advised the eyes,
“Close yourself for a while, peep into me and see.
The face you seek to see so impatiently,
Always lives there comfortably and happily.”

Then I closed my eyes and took a glance inside,
You were smiling there with pleasure and pride.
I felt ashamed for my ignorance and silliness,
Happy and thrilled to see your pretty face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...