Monday 31 July 2017

THE MIGRATED BIRDIE

Leaving the coziness my nest,
The sky we hover around together,
My birdie abruptly migrated,
Into the unsafe sphere of strangers.

Straws, grasses and leaves we piled together,
To build a cup we could call our home,
Left lying all around as mute witness,
Of our carefully woven shattered dream.

The leafy walls of my habitation,
Preserved history of our sweet tweeters,
And the story of our the lovelorn glances,
In their dried up structure.

But the time has already erased the memories,
Of our undesirable and unpleasant chatters,
That led to our unfortunate separation,
And replaced them with your odor and my tears.

Your friend, your adorer never expects anything,
Never claims or demands your care or concern,
Come back to me,stay within the field of my vision,
Be joyous, I will become happy witnessing your grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...