Friday 14 July 2017

WHO AND HOW I AM

I am the droplets of the cloud,
That sacrifices all its assets,
To bring greenery in the garden of your heart.

I am the fragments of the moonlight,
That uses all its preserved luminosity,
To remove the darkness of sorrow from your entity,

I am the pleasant gust of the spring,
That descends from the mountain cliff,
To blend the jollity of freshness in your tiring life.

 I am the petals of a rose,
That spreads herself on your route,
To make the days of your life facile and fragrant.

 I am a parrot of your courtyard,
That sings melodious rhymes with all her heart,
To titillate your spirit and fill excitement in it.

I am that true friend of your life,
Who ignores his own sorrows and sufferings,
To devote time and mind for your well-being.

I am the adorer your person,
That smiles and cries witnessing your grin or pain,
Writes only for you, reads only your pen with deep devotion.

You accept or deny the truth,
My verses truthfully depict ‘who and how I am’
As I know I am not wrong, I am proud of ‘who and how I am.’


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...