Wednesday 19 July 2017

YOU WILL REALIZE ONE DAY

Will you ever realize?
From the day, you deserted me out of rage,
I stand stranded on a mountain ridge,
Where life and death seems sharing the same stage.
My lungs become torturously breathless,
Due to the scanty oxygen of its ambiance.
My screams reflecting back from the hillocks,
Frighten me with their spooky echoes.
My days pass through the wilderness and horror,
Of Solitude, exhaustion, distress and despair.

Will you ever realize?
Despite grievous negative situations,
The adorer in me is never shaken.
The perennial flow of my pen,
Do not ever fail to color your person.
The spectrum of my rainbow,
Do not ever fed to make you dishearten.
The castle I shelter your icon,
Do not wither with the change of seasons.
I do not allow the storms of my pain,
To put off the candle of my devotion

I know you will realize one day,
That I am not crazy for the smell of your wet mud,
Rather, I come impressed with the harvest of your land.
My feelings for you are neither sensuous nor coarse,
Rather they are as dignified as the flow of the Ganges.

That day your drowsy eyes will wide open,
You will visualize the lights of my sweet emotions.
The strap of your eyes that make you blind will remove,
The darkness engulfing your soul will diverge.
My pink color will cover your floor,
You will come rushing to me for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...