Sunday 2 July 2017

MOON DEAR

I do not know why my moon is not visiting my sphere,
Why she is depriving me of her charming cool fervor.
Knowing well about the craziness and hunger of my core,
Why she preferred to hide behind a dense cloud cover.

Dear moon; you are the lone precious gift of God to my poor nature,
Kindly do not try to make your accursed poor a griever.
It is injustice for a celestial being as you to torture your reliant,
Without fault, after seizing his soul in your gracious enchantment.

Oh moon dear, do you think I will try to find solace,
In any other artificial or natural luminary of the universe?
If you think so, then it is an insult to my sincere adoration,
And a distrust in my innocent sweetest emotion.

I will not sing a song any day for another luminary of the constellation,
And insult your graceful glow and my proud proclamation of affection.
I would prefer to remain drowned in the fathomless darkness forever,
Cry each night in the memory of my honeymoon with your glimmer.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...