Monday 3 December 2018

I never become a matured man

I never become a matured man,
Rather, I see the world,
With the eyes of an innocent child,
Deal with everybody innocently,
Expected innocence from others.

Innocently I speak truth,
Desire you to be truthful towards me,
Frankly I open before you my heart,
Wish that frankness from you.

After nurturing you in my pious feelings,
 I never wish to get your affection,
I only expect you to respect my feelings,
For me you are never a woman,
Rather, I wish to see nice soul in you.

Still I don't know, why you are away,
Why you feel our ways are different.

Sorrow or happiness, in every condition,
I will live with my innocence ever.
I don't wish to grow as a mature man,
And calculate pros and cons of my devotion.

Its tough though but I know,
I will successfully nurture that pious feelings,
Because it has nothing to do with your presence  or absence,
Because it always selfless and free from expectation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...