Monday 3 December 2018

I never become a matured man 1

I never become a matured man,
As I never praise you unnecessarily,
Just in order to appease you,
 The way men often do with every pretty women,
Because for me you are not an woman,
But only a nice soul, that I hold in my devotion.

 I praise you,
Wherever you do praiseworthy,
Criticize you,
Whenever I feel you go wrong,
As I wish to see
A continuous growth in your person,
A great glow in your life,
Because I adore you.

For me love means to give everything,
So I go on giving,
 Whatsoever I feel beneficial to you,
Without using my brain,
Without putting a cunning and matured mind into it,
Without thinking how you would interpret my words,
I never become a matured man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...