Friday 7 December 2018

YOUR BROKEN HEART

When you cried in your  art,
When you shed tears over the incidence of your past,
Your so called friends might have appreciated you for that,
"Well cried", "Nice art","Splendid write" isn't it?

What they think of you when they say so?
An entertainer, a narrator of fake emotions?
Are they entertained when you bath in tears?
Are they amused to see you in pain? 
Disgusting, but true that they don't feel the pain,
They will not notice the heartache you are in. 

But it was, horrible for me, 
My inner being cried out reading that,
Mutely I react,
"Never cry my sweetheart,
I can least afford that,
I can't see you in a negative state,
I can't read your negative art,
Forget the past, it belongs to history,
Move on, on your desired direction, 
Be joyous, write positive,
God bless you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...