Saturday 15 December 2018

I worship you


I know you are not in this room,
Not around, not in my town,
We are not connected,
By any means of communication.

But do you know?
I never think, we are separated,
As you are never out of my reach.

When I wish to see your pretty face,
Want to feel your sweet presence,
Eager to hear the news of your well-being,
Keen to smell your divine aroma,
I switch off all the lights of my room,
Shut my eyes, look inside my heart,
I visualize you sitting there on a throne.

I hold my hands over my bosom,
To feel you and make myself comfortable,
That I worship you, away from you.
A ray of smile spreads over my face,
As I feel proud of my devotion.

Then I touch your lips with my fingers,
To make me assured that you are smiling,
Being certain of your happiness,
I switch on all the lights,
Draw a sheet of paper,
Write a love-song for you,
Remembering the romantic time,
We had spent together.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...