Thursday 11 May 2017

INFATUATION

My queen! I am not infatuated,
With the dazzle of the beauty queen crown of your head,
Or with the sparkling of your boozy eyes,
Not even with the curls and curves of your youthful body.

Your shower of generosity gradually melted,
The hard surface of my arrogant heart,
Exposed the hidden stockpile of my caring emotions.

Your breeze of shyness vibrated
The enmeshed chords of my inactive thoughts
Generated a current of passion for you in them.

Your whispering words conquered,
The never beaten warrior of my inner being,
And I handed over you the fate of life and emotions.

You get enshrined in my luring eyes,
Encaged in my adoring heart,
Ensconced in my creative art.

I get enticed to your personality,
Entrapped in your thought,
Enslaved in your infatuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...