Wednesday 24 May 2017

WAITING FOR YOUR APPEARANCE

I venture into the scorching sunlight of summer midday,
Risk the headache it causes with its vicious rays.

As my moon ascends the sky of my life on that occasion,
To relieve me from the heartache of separation.

Even in terrible heat my limbs shiver, mind frozen,
Due to the apprehension of her not coming to visitation.

When her beams infiltrate the air and reflect into my sight,
A sigh of relief passes through my vein into my heart.

We whisper the sweet melodies our hearts composed in separation,
My pen prepares to dance and paint her with all its rhythm.

My dearest moon, you know my anxiety, love and concerns,
So tear apart the curtain of modesty to appear to my expectations

I will remain indebted and obliged ever to thee,
For your great heart and gracious attentions towards me.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...