Monday 29 May 2017

LAMP OF LOVE

Life was monotonous, mechanized and a routine chore,
Obediently crawling on its stereotype way without colors and pleasures.
Plump darkness reigned the closed chamber of my heart,
Away from any hope and desire of a light of love reaching it.

Meanwhile from among the unknown faces of the earth,
Up came a pretty face full of lights, colors and worth.
Discipline, philanthropy adorned her generous heart,
Ravishment, radiance, righteousness, reliability was her aspect.
As an angel, she arrived with a lamp of love for me, the bereft.

Patiently she heard the sad story of my lost pleasure,
Reluctantly but humbly, I shared the truth layer by layer.
Inching closer to my ear, she whispered not to be carried away by the past,
Advised me to not to cry over the split milk and live for the present.
The time has never introduced me with such a compassionate person,
As her my friend, philosopher, teacher, adorer, muse and patron.
My gloomy core began to glow, illuminated by the light of her love,
And it folded her in its casket, as I gradually surrendered to her in love.

 Oh, Angel with the lamp of love, I know my honest heart,
Its vows, your spread and the worth of your precious gift.
I will keep it burning; my pen will sing its glory forever,
I will remain ever obliged to you for the light you shared.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...