Tuesday 23 May 2017

My Rapunzel

Dear Rapunzel,
The one, who stands beside you,
Ever since, he knows you,
Clad in the gown of sincere devotion,
The scarf of firm believe in your personality,
Hat of deep respect for you and your wishes,
Is me, your friend, lover and appreciator.

You can see my footprints in your castle,
My imprints in your garden,
The trace my fragrance in your long log,
                                                      My reflections in your songs,
As I am an indomitable reality of thine life,
A carved sculpture of thine heart.

I am with you in the chilling evening of winter,
In the scorching noon of the summer,
Amidst atrocious storm of the rainy season,
Also in the floral abundance of spring,
As you are the uncrowned queen of my soul.
My lovely Rapunzel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...