Sunday 7 May 2017

LOST HEAVEN

Oh God, I am a very small man,
Having yet smaller expectations,
Strictly limited to my deeds,
Liberally according to my needs.

I honestly confess from my heart,
 And proudly pronounce the facts,
That I do not ever need to place demand,
As you always care to bless all that I need.

 My pillar of trust on you is never shaken,
Not even in worst ever adverse situations.
Be it a concern of health, social or financial field.
 I feel your patronage evident over my head.

Today I lost something precious and divine,
That shattered me and made me insane,
Even though, I know I am nowhere wrong,
To the best of my sincerity and understanding.  

I leave it to your considerate compassion,
To bless me with my lovely lost heaven,
Pray you, beg your mercy to interrupt her soul,
And let my trust and reliance on you prevail.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...