Tuesday 30 May 2017

THE FLAME OF LOVE

Witnessing me in the gloom of grief,
You appear before me with a lamp of love,
And lit a candle in my heart,
To free me from the grip of discontent.

Contrary to the flame of fire,
It emits a blissful blaze,
That burns the dust out of my surface,
To shape up a red-gold of my inner being.

 It delivers a divine blue light,
That illuminates my vision,
And bring quality and variation,
Into my artistic creations.

The scatters of your sweet emotions,
Take my restless soul in expeditions,
To the heaven of peace and tranquility,
   And persuade me to spread the same in the society.

I wonder, whether it is the glory of our divine feelings,
Or the enchantment of your charismatic personality,
Responsible for such a glorious change in my life,
As a conclusion, I rather accredit both, to be impartial.



1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...