Tuesday 9 May 2017

MY FLOWER

You are the most beautiful flower in my garden,
That I nourish with all my love and passion,
You make me smile, teach me the goal of life,
Smiling and causing smile should be our strive.
Be it small and transitory, it should be magnificent,
Blossoming and scattering fervor should be our intent.

My love and passion for you is so intense,
That I wish to enjoy your beauty, smell your essence.
I crave to feel your touch, hold you in my embraces,
And for that, I want to decorate you on my vase.

But for that, I cannot pluck you from your branch,
Because I know, that will make you slouch.
Being your gardener, being your sincere lover,
I can never afford to see my flower wither.

You are the best artifact of the great creator,
I only nourished you with nectar of my core.
By rending you from your comfort zone,
 I will insult His authority, His pious intentions.
And that I cannot afford to do at any cost
Being your adorer and His humble servant.

Grow, glow, smile and spread your flavor
For me, for Him all over the atmosphere.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...