Friday 6 April 2018

I AM ANSWERABLE


   I
It makes no difference to me.
Whether you count me,
 As a truthful and righteous man,
Or as a dishonest and scandalous person.
A trustworthy soul or a suspicious substance,
A man worth your friendship or avoidance,

As I know, your decision depends,
Totally upon the color of the glass,
That you wear over your eyes of intelligence.

 The color of your glass depends,
  Upon your past interactions,
 With people and events,
 And experiences gained out of them.

Your glass can be corrupt,
By your infatuation or hate
Pride, prejudice or ignorance,
Or by any other humane weakness.
II
Why should I become sad or excited,
Because of what you think about me,
When I know you are not,
An encyclopedia that stores everything,
The Google that knows everything,
 A god who creates everything,
On the other hand,
 You are a mere erring human,
Well within your limitations,
And may not be perfect in your vision.

I within my limited wisdom always try,
To be good in my own eyes, 
As I know I am answerable,
 First of all to my own conscience,
And then to the almighty who owns me.


2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...