Saturday 28 April 2018

I DON'T MISS YOU

I don't ever miss you,
As wherever I go
Whatsoever I do
I carry you in my soul.

The way cloud carries rain,
Sincerely as a quality of its person,
Flowers carry fragrance,
As a worth of their existence,
You become a sweet vibration,
Of my deep lovelorn heart.

Whatsoever I do, I care your choice,
And remain vigilant to respect your preferences.
As I feel you watch me and my moves from inside,
And its my job to keep you happy and csatisfied.

Hence, not for a fraction of second you are out of me,
Even though physically you are away, I don't miss thee. 

1 comment:

  1. As ever your words wrench at heartstrings with their beautiful and intense emotions!!

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...