Saturday 21 April 2018

GOD MANIFESTS IN THE TRUTH


Scold me in the worst possible manner,
Whenever you find an error,
Either in my deeds or in my words,
I will bow my head,
Mutely rectify my deeds,
Beg pardon for my words.
.
But if you shelter under falsehood,
Or disbelieve my words,
Then I will be the last man to tolerate,
Your such act.

Better from that day onward,
You regard me as dead,
And I will also treat you as non-existent
In this planet.

Because I believe,
 You and I are only momentary happenings,
And so are our friendship and affection,
Whereas god manifests in the truth,
And makes truth a divine entity on the earth.


1 comment:

  1. HE is the one who gave us HIS "GOLDEN RULE"!!!
    HE is the one who advised us to forgive one another.
    HE knows we are mere human-beings; fallible but striving for perfection.
    Contrition, Repentance, Atonement being the keystones to Forgiveness.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...