Wednesday 11 April 2018

You raise my anger


Oh sky, I feel jealous of thee,
As I think, you are more fortunate than me.

She is far away from me today,
In that distant city she stays,

I can’t see her beautiful face,
But you gaze at her with your blue eyes.

I yearn to get a bit pleasure of touching her,
Whereas with your arm of sunrays you embrace her.

My nights sink in despair in the absence of my moon,
You bath her each night in your silvery moonbeams.

I flow in the rain of my tears all day night,
You drench her with your shower to your delight.

I do not like your such liaisons with her,
Do you think with your acts you will win her core?

Oh sky, your notoriety is crossing the limit
You raise my anger by remaining silent.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...