Monday 16 April 2018

YOU DEPARTED


You departed,
I feel as if I stand,
Stranded,
At the edge of a land.

I look forward,
As far as my eyes go,
I see a stretch of darkness,
Lies ahead of me.           

I look back,
And witness,
That the piece of land,
 I passed,
Vanishes from behind,
There too is the reign of darkness.

I rub my eyes,
To locate something,
 From the darkness around.

I witness,
A fluid of memory,
In which your smiling face,
Appear, disappear before my eyes.

I see you point,
A finger at my direction
 As if you are mocking at my situation.
And say, “You are the architect of your own fortune.”

I look towards my wrist watch,
 There were no hour hand,
 Or minute hand in it,
 As if it says ‘’Time ahead
 Is not necessitous of calculation,
 So we left your watch.”

Bewildered by the things,
 I raise my blank eyes
 Towards the sky,
And say in the vacuum
"Oh heaven,
Carry me as far as you can,
As long as you can,
At your will,
Mercy me death,
Free me from this earth,
I am helpless,
 Like a leaf in a storm."

My voice,
Echoes in my ears,
Appears hoarse
I cover my ears
With both my palms,
Close my eyes,
I stand still, stunned,
 Undone.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...