Thursday 27 April 2017

CLINGING ON TO MY BREATH

Life has become still, monotonous and pungent,
I am just hanging on to my breath, existing not enjoying it.

My thoughts, imaginations erased out of my brain,
The vacuum is filled with tears, frustration, and pain.

It’s now devoid of hope, pleasure, vibration,
And I lost a purpose to live, a desire to go on.

Have you ever seen a man returned home
After a prolonged treatment uncured?

As his doctors became clueless and disease incurable,
Have you seen his wait for the inevitable?

If not, then see me, your patient,
Counting my days, praying god for an easy exit. 

You are the lone healer, my doctor,
I relied on you, on your demeanor,

Come back and bring my life to motion,
Treat me with your guidance and medication.

Only your magic touch can give me a comeback,
Put my derailed life back on the pleasure’s track.



2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...