Friday 7 April 2017

I am still with you

Do not ask dearest, whether I am still with you or not,
It’s absurd like asking whether water flows downwards or not.

You inquire whether the sun rises from the east or west,
You have a doubt whether the moon parts cool light or hot.

You have seen hundreds of poems in your loving memory
Are these complements not enough to satisfy your query?

See the reflections of the colors in my ‘spectrum of rainbow’,
And in droplet of your rhyme of rain you will get to know.

You are woman, must be using mirror many times every day,
Use one different once to see my heart you will get the reply.

You went away due to misunderstandings many times from me,
But do I ever for a single minute turn my face away from thee?

Whenever you came back, I welcomed you with much exhilaration,
With more warmth, more enthusiasm, more respect, more adoration.

Beyond doubt, you are my lovely today and gracious morrow,
I am, I will be with you let come my way pleasure or sorrow.

I did not come to you for fun, flirt or pleasure pursuit,
I am still with you, will ever be with you to worship your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...