Thursday 6 April 2017

I am always with you


You told me once that we are the ever-loving soul mates,
The two air objects intertwined on that very date,
No one of us can bifurcate the once mingled air,
No pledge or planning will succeed to separate true lovers.

Physical distance cannot be counted as separation,
The earth is too weak to cause between our souls a division,
People try unsuccessfully to build walls between souls,
The history is its evidence that they got their gruel.

The reflection on the mirror of my core would never alter,
With the time it will intensify with more luster,
He changes the path that does not have a bold intention,
I would prefer to perish than to divert away from my vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...