Saturday 22 April 2017

Be successful

My birdie flies with perfection in a nice direction,
Of her choice, potentiality and specialization.

The success stories and fame kiss her feet,
The zenith of the sky becomes her limit.

Now, from another route blows a cold draft,
Her unstable soul likes to ride over it.

She prepares to change her course of flight,
Wish to get the taste of a new light and the unseen fate.

Undoubtedly, I trust her wisdom and discretion,
But I feel insecure about her flight of the unknown region.

I do not trust the motives and honesty of the winds of the sky,
It might be deviating my tiny birdie from her success ways.

I fear the dubious cold wind take my innocent princess,
Into a distress of failure from a heaven of success.

Wish you to keep open your eyes and ears to situations
Safeguard your interests and maintain your distinctions.

Hope there is no cyclone of treachery waylaying you any corner,
Pray you don’t suffer for your simplicity and emotional nature.

Let your sky always glow with success and pleasure,
Your ways be comfortable and full of adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...