Saturday 22 April 2017

BURY ME LIVE

I do not know to create Taj Mahal of fake emotions,
All my works are for you and are relics of true devotion.

If you do not believe or like my devotion for thee,
And wish to go away or stay aloof or get rid of me.

Then I am presenting myself, bury me live in your backyard,
As you cannot stop otherwise free fly of your lover bird.

But before that, stitch my mouth in unbreakable nylon string,
As it may hurl your sweet name restlessly from within.

Wrap my humble heart tight in strips of tape carefully,
So that it stops throbbing for you continuously.

Your lover’s eye sockets bear immense water in them,
Concrete the grave to stop them from creating mayhem.

Do not keep it to yourself or bury in the grave my book,
Do not burn it either, flush the idiotic thing in a brook.

Do not ever contemplate, regret, repent or cry for me,
My soul will lose its peace in a single drop of tears from thee.

Continue writing love songs as if nothing had happened,
Forget me, I am a misfit for the age, I deserve this end.

Stay blessed, feel free, be happy, dance and rejoice,
Reach to the zenith of glory and glamour in my absence.

2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...