Wednesday 26 April 2017

IN THE AUDITORIUM

Our eyes met each other,
As I entered through the auditorium door,
A ray of smile spread over my lips in adoration,
Yours too parted in affirmation.

The excitement of your heart,
And your vow to veil it at any cost,
Was Unable to avoid my vision,
As it was apparent from your expressions.

Your snow-white cheeks turned crimson,
Borrowing the scarlet color from the morning sun.
Nostrils began to respire unusually faster,
Swallowing words of the sentences you uttered.

Mesmerized by the radiance of your person,
My eyes got fixed in your direction,
At times unwillingly I withdrew it from the action,
 To maintain a decency in the congregation.

Your stealthily peeping at my direction,
Created a torrent of lightning in my vein,
You withdrew on being caught in your action,
Delivering a mute smile of excuse in return.

There were a lot of noises in the theater,
Artists displayed their artistry one after another,
But only your honeyed voice reached my ears,
The rest of the world did not matter for your lover.

On reaching home, one of my friends inquired,
“How was the show? What you did?”
I humbled, “She was there, I saw her, she saw me, that was all,
Nothing else to say, nothing else I can recall”



1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...