Sunday 30 April 2017

TAKE ME AWAY

 You have blessed my life with everything,
My soul is at contentment and free from longings.

Now I am waiting eagerly for the pleasant reunion,
With my eternal owner, in my perpetual habitation.

In the drama of life, my role as a human is finished,
Withdraw me from the stage whenever you wish.

I never beseech in life anything from anyone but you,
And you too had never broken my firm faith in you.

Relying on that deep affection of yours, I place a plea,
Before I suffer from diseases and am bedridden, take away me.

Break the sequence of my breath with a jerk while I am asleep
 I do not want to be a burden on anyone but you until I am alive.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...