Friday 21 April 2017

YOU ARE MY POEM

You are the poem, I read with deep passion,
 Before I scribble some words, as a humble submission.

I do not deliberately rehearse your thought in my soul,
In fact, you seize my heart and drive my pen at will.

When you reluctantly move towards my direction,
Words, metaphors begin to crawl inside my brain.

When you deliver a candid smile on my words,
My imagination gets winged and flies high as birds.

When you wink, my heart experiences a huge tremor,
Pen oozes out magma of splendid emotions on the paper.

Now tell me should I say, “You are in my poem”,
Better to admit the facts that “You are my poem”.

2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...