Saturday 8 April 2017

Yes, I am always with you

Yes, I am always with you,
As I know the day, I will go away from you,
My life will become colorless and monotonous,
Squirm in the grip of embarrassment and sorrow.
Like the misfortune of a young isolated widow.

The hours of my days will drown,
In the bottomless gloom of depression and plight,
Having no probability and hope of a rescue from it.

My nights will become infinite sleepless wait,
Of your unlikely arrival, care, chat and grin,
Like the prospects of cool breeze amidst midsummer noon.

My eyes will persistently bleed its socket juice,
Devastating my happiness, growth and prosperity in it.
Like a stormy night takes its toll on an ill-fated planet.


I will become a patient, who lost his hope,
Of survival even with proper medication and care,
Counting his days in the clutch of the last stage of cancer.




1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...