Wednesday 5 April 2017

THE SHINNING STAR

Ages ago, I split away from the orbit of a shining young star,
Lost in the infinite gloomy space of this vast star-cluster.

Roam homeless, restless carrying a hope in my heart,
To meet a heavenly body one day for my last resort.

I came across many stars having no candor in their lights,
Or power in their gravitational pull to tie me on their orbits.

I did not see a vibration on their surface for my isolation,
Or a soft corner in their cores to shelter a rejected orphan.

Neither I saw a worthy star that I could have accepted as a center,
Nor I visualized a keen soul, which could have adopted me as her orbiter.

From a thousand miles away, I saw one-day glimmer of a light,
As you were twinkling and inviting me with your glamour bright,

My rays of hope trace yours amidst the gloom of despair,
I tied my thread of gravitational power with that of yours,

The vibe in our core insisted our yearnings to be connected,
And eliminate each other’s solitude, fulfill our common need.

You were an overarching, jovial, adorable but lonely star,
So we get together, roam in unison and satisfy our desire.

If your gravitational pull becomes feeble or ineffective any day,
I trust my own will power to cling firmly on to you all your way

I will never split off from the path of my omnipotent sun,
Not allow anyone to detach me from my alluring fortune.

I will continue to rotate until there is a single vibe left in me,
And sing your glory until the mighty time swallows my entity.


2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...