Tuesday 26 May 2015

ANSWER ME

Do not ask me,my heaven,
What happen to me after you,
You know well where I was when you go away,
I am still standing there waiting for you,
And will be waiting ever for you

To get answers to the  questions raised in my mind,
Because you have not given a reason,
An allegation or at least an excuse,
When you left me out that vicious morning.
Night after day,again night then day,
The cycle will go on and on,
Months will change,seasons will change,
Calendars will be changed,
The features of earth may change.
New system will take place of the old one,
Your hair will turn white,
You will walk holding stick,
You might not recognize people with,naked eyes,
Still if any day out of curiosity or unknowingly,
You come my way you will see,
Me or my tomb standing and waiting for you,
With the same old questions in my old eyes or on  my tombstone
Like the old banyan tree on my village squire stands
Withstanding all storms blown over it,
Winning each battle with its will power  to survive,
 I will win my battles against the time,
I know with the power of my love for you,
Will stand still or in the shape of tombstone,
Bearing the same density of love for you in my heart as I have today.
And you will not have tears anymore in your eyes,
To shed for your silly blunders near me or over my tomb,
The way you lack them while leaving me alone and ditching me in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...