Monday 25 May 2015

PRAY FOR ME

I am now facing my inevitable rainy days,
It seems at times I loose somewhere my ways.
My friends you need to do me a favour,
Help me to get out of this temporary suffer.
From of this huge financial struggle,
Give me your hand to overcome this trouble.
Money never makes a strong relation,
One who thinks it makes, is in a wrong notion.
May it create temporary friendship and short lasting smiles,
But takes friends away from each other mentally miles.
It begins with disbelieve,distrust and reaches hatred at end,
All of those symbols of enmity and not of friends.
It rather breaks already established relations,
Due to understanding lapse and unfulfilled expectations.
I do not demand any thing material from you for me,
As I do not wish to break away any day from thee.
I desire from you no monetary but only psychological aid,
By praying with me before the Almighty Lord God.
Comfort and difficulty all part of His game,
Destined for me as per my past deeds I must face them.
An encouragement and a prayer from you for me I desire,
To successfully overcome with ease out of His test fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...