Monday 4 May 2015

THE FOUNTAIN OF LOVE

A lot of them hit with their spade,
To the rock solid surface of my heart,
Lightly and half heartedly,,
Failed and returned back ,
Unsuccessfully to get to the source,
Of water of love reserved in it.
I watched them cautiously,
But never wished to expose it,
Or dispose it on my own,
And waited for someone like you.
On consistent and sincere effort,
With all your heart you dig the pit,
Successfully and the fountain of my love,
Sprang out with full flow and
Wetted you as you have desired,
And I have long cherished.
I assure you that it will flow,
Continuously through out my life,
Only for you and no one else,
Will ever have a share in it,
As you dig it and it's your right.
Now you are frightened by the craziness, 
Of my love and  wish to stop it,
Or to divert the flow to her,
Who hit the surface first,
But never succeed to get to the water.
You must believe that,
It won't stop anywhere for a while,
And you will not be able to block,
The flow with your hands,
Rather it will filter through your fingers,
And wet your eyes on or against your will.
But you could have believed me,
Tell me of your convenience,
Its my flow I could have controlled,
As per your requirement and suitability.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...