Saturday 23 May 2015

TOUGH TIME

I am, my friends in deep trouble,
Tough time of life,it seems unsailable.
Financial though but a mountain to cross,
In very little time a big target to touch.
Break-in sleep disturbs me suddenly at night,
Tension and anxiety interrupting  my sight.
Loosing patience and self-confidence a little bit
But confidence on God holds me high on it.
You people are my good friends and great,
So many in number,Will you help me out of it ?
My demand will you wish to meet ?
Its too easy but too great from you I expect.
No no no, do not misunderstand me,

I do not wish financial bothering for thee.
I have never begged from any one any day,
God would never I believe, lay me on that way.
All that I wish you pray honestly for me,
With all your heart out for His mercy
Whenever I relied,I was paid for relying on Him
This day I depend as usual so much to achieve my aim.
Each time  I trusted, I prayed  I was graced.
So vast is His heart that I always stay blessed.
Pray Him for me to show me the right way,
To come out victorious in this difficult day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...