Thursday 14 May 2015

I TRUST YOU GOD

Why should I be worried about them,
Though tons of problems burdened me,
These days, my ill-health,job efforts of my son,
Collage fees of my daughter, vacation rush in the trains etc.,etc.
It seems as if  they are never ending issues,
Just changing their names and qualities with time.
Problems need no worry,no tension only attention.
This or that, now or then, they came and will continue to come,
As long as life, so long as problems,struggles,
And none can deny or stop them from coming. 
They must be faced gallantly and be shorted out,
As and when they come with patience,sincere and planed  efforts.
For my duties are in my hands and not the results,
God will dispose them for me, good or bad,
Depending on my worth, on my deeds, on my love for Him,
I trust on Him and His love for me
His caring of my life and my bearings.
I pray Him for His grace, plead for His mercy,
I thank Him for His gifts,and accept gladly His denials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...