Wednesday 6 May 2015

YOU BE HAPPY EVER(खुश रहे तू सदा )

I swam continuously in the ocean of my tears,
Neither I saw the shore nor your boat to save me.
When I got destroyed  in your love,
You remained assured and unaware of it.
How could you knew, you had already broken the relation,
Taking away all the happiness,you had left only sorrow for me.
I pray to God you remain ignorant of my tragic end,
And your life be unaffected from the curse of my tears.
मैं  तैरता चला गया, अपने आँसुओं के समन्दर में,
न किनारा  दिखा और न तुम्हारी कस्ती। 
जब हम फ़ना होगए तुम्हारे  प्यार में ,                       
तुम्हे  इत्मीनान रहे और खबर  भी न लगी।
पता भी कैसे चलता तुमने तो सारे सम्बन्ध तोड़ दिए  थे,
खुसीओं को अपने दामन में समेटे हुए,हमें ग़मों की साहरे छोड़ दिए थे।
डूबते का आपको दुआ आप हमारी  बर्बादी से यूँही  बेखबर रहे ,
आपकी खुशीओं का संसार हमारे आह  से बेअसर रहे। 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...