Sunday 3 May 2015

THE BUTCHER

You bring me home after selecting among many,
Feed me soft green grass of sweet words,
Kissed me on my face each morning till night,
And again from night till dawn,
And said "I love you much""You live in my heart"
I got excited and overwhelmed by your love,
Impressed with your generosity and great heart,
Assured of being in safe hands and properly placed,
Dreamed and planned the pleasant future of the us two.
Suddenly one morning you came to me
Unexpectedly your voice  changed,
It was as if some one else, a stranger talking to me,
"It is impossible to love you and be loved by you,
For your love need more care and I can not afford."
You were no more a master and myself  a loving pet,
A butcher in you I saw as a helpless goat,
But a cultured one who prayed before her work,
"Oh God he is going to meet his fate,
Destined earlier by you and I am just carrying out your orders,
And going to free him from the miseries of this bad earth.
May his soul rest in peace and my sins, if any be pardoned."
Then strike on and on, over my throat till you behead me,
And you did not wish to hear my words,my cry for life,
Instead you went on saying "I am sorry","Please forgive me," 
"You know its my job", "God bless you",and I ,
Heard your in audible voice "I Love......" as the pain,
Dumbed me to silence and utter darkness scattered over my eyes.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...