Monday 3 June 2019

You stunned me yet again,

You stunned me yet again,
With your actions,
Maybe you know their justification,
But I don't find a reason.

Yes, I am in distress, confused,
I feel very bad,
Not because, I am alone,
Also not because you are gone,
But because a misunderstanding creeps into your mind,
And our pious journey on the path of eternity is disturbed.

No blame game from me,
Its an occasion of introspection for me,
Maybe you are right and I am wrong,
Maybe my philosophy of life is faulty.

Yet I  always come strong,
On adverse situations.
I have a tendency to use sorrow,
As a ladder to reach divinity,
A habit of making every negative situation,
A tool to achieve purity.

I never mind how the world goes,
I care my steps,
I also try to polish your acts,
As an intimate friend.

Purity of thought and act,
Is all that I desire, I expect.
I didn't ever deviated,
Did I, in my words and deeds?
Because I know,
This much would make us reach Him,
Inch by inch proceeding towards Him,
Is all that I did and encouraged you do.
What else, I ever want?
Give a reply to yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...