Friday 28 October 2016

DEPRESSION 2

You got the message of my depression through my verse;
Accepted it as an intimation, trusting me to be a factual writer.
Leaving behind all resentment, discontentment and appointments,
A lover in you, a good person in you set out to grace me a presence.

My eyes flashed open with the beaming in sunlight,
From the soundlessly opened door of the intensive care unit.
A known aroma in the air brought me to consciousness,
And my half-closed eyes witnessed your smiling but worried face.
I felt god graced me and sent an angel for my rescue;
As He is not keen to give my soul a rest so early.

The leukocytes of your soft, grave but affectionate words,
Reached my vein through my ears and electrified my nervous system.
My worry, tension, depression escaped through the same door you came in,
And the soul got a renovation coming out of the nightmare.
I believe I was placed wrongly here as nothing had happened to me,
The capsules, saline and the injections were all erroneous treatments for me.

I realize now that I was never alone or deserted;
You too are in love and were always with me.
A few words wrongly uttered, a misunderstanding,
Cannot block the ways of two already entangled hearts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...