Monday 17 October 2016

THE EARTH AND HER MOON

Earnestly, without any expectation I share my love, my light,
Cool, soothing, sensational, perennial each night.
You revolve round the sun, your origin, mentor, and patron;
And I never perturb you in your duties and obligations,
Or try to divert you from your circumference.

Rather silently, peacefully I follow you on your path,
Keeping in mind my determination and promise,
To bestow you my illumination, affection,
To create tides in your ocean of thought,
So that the rise and recede leaves seeds,
Of new life-form, new creation on your coast.

You too are thrilled to receive my charming rays,
Respond me, by trying to reach me with your tides,
Satisfy me with the buzz of exquisite melody of waves
Enchant me with the murmuring flips of leaves.
Still at times, you sigh…
Desire to hide your smile, satisfaction
Because you suspect the moonlight might burn you,
The ocean tide might drown you one day.
        Uff ………….
How silly!
You know I am your satellite,
And you are my beloved earth,
I am well and truly tied in your gravitational grip
Not a single leap I can take against your will,
And my smile and tears are reciprocal
With that of yours,
Still you fear?


1 comment:

  1. The words speak the perennial motions of lovers heart.beautiful presentation.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...