Friday 21 October 2016

FEMALE FETICIDE

Hi mom, I am a bud of your branch,
Germinated in your blood stream,
Taking your gene, characteristics, and entity,
Eager to see the earth,
As you did from your mother’s womb.

You want to strangulate me,
Inside my safe shelter, your womb.
Do I not deserve to see the colors,
      The magician called god scattered around the globe,
Just because I am a female child?

Why you think, only your boy could lift you on his shoulders,
And my soul and its vibrations would be feeble,
To lift your responsibilities, when you need them the most?
This is an obscurantist thought, an out-dated philosophy,
Women are not at all less than men today in any field.

When god, the creator want me to come,
Then why you oppose His wishes?
Is it not a war against Him?
Is it not amounting to willful homicide?
Do you like to face Him as a murderer of your own blood?


I think you are an atheist, hence you dare,
To impose your whims over His commands,
Then why this gimmickry of worshiping Him,
Why all these rituals dawn to dusk at your home,
If you do not trust Him or wish to remain abide by His orders?

You cannot be-fool the master of the universe,
And mom, He would not be forgetful of your sins,
Hence, pre-set replies for this heinous crime,
When you would face Him after your departure,
From this earth, you are bound to meet His queries,

Concerning me, and face his justice.

4 comments:

  1. Inspirational and eloquently penned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share the same agony and the same concern.
    excellently written on female foeticide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am keen to see the write sis.Thanks for encouragement.

      Delete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...