Wednesday 26 October 2016

LOVE TALE-1

I was resting my head on a pillow,
Watching a cricket match,
While drops of tears rolled down of the eyes,
Despite my efforts to wipe them under the glasses,
In order to avoid them from being detected by my colleagues.

One of my mates detected and questioned
“Hey, what happened, you are no child,
Why are you crying like a baby?”
It was as if tears were determined to defame my Pooja,
You were not at fault, how could I do so?  I blamed it on an ache.

Even though I do not lie,
I did so, the way I showed them excuses of fatty liver,
The days you were in food restrictions and I too restricted myself,
In order to be in parity with you in the sufferings,
And feel physically the difficulties you faced.

You can remember you said that to be stupidity,
As it was no solution to your pain,
But I knew it was my deep, sincere adoration,
That was, is and will remain unperturbed

And will eat away me from within.

2 comments:

  1. So intense expression of love and sincerity.nice.Deepawali wishes to you and your family ЁЯШК.

    ReplyDelete

рмЖрмЬି рмкрм░ା рм░рме рмпାрмд

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 рмЖрмЬି рмкрм░ା рм░рме рмпାрмд, рм▓ୋ рм╕рмЩ୍рмЧିрмиୀ рмЖрмЬି рмкрм░ା рм░рме рмпାрмд  рммрмб рмжାрмг୍рмб рмЖрмЬି рмжିрмм୍рнЯ рммୈрмХୁрмг୍рма рм▓ୋ  рм░рмеେ рммିрмЬେ рмЬрмЧрми୍рмиାрме।  рмП рм▓ୀрм│ାрмХୁ рмж...