Thursday 27 October 2016

DEPRESSION

                                                                      
                                                                      I collapsed,
As the leukocytes of your words,
Became unavailable to blood stream of my day,
Effecting severe damage,
To the immune system of my happiness.

On being forced by the situation,
Of indefinite sorrow and nervousness,
I suspended my routine and regular works,
And got admitted to the hospital,
In a critical but stable condition of depression.

The saline of my trust in you,
The injection of my love for you,
The capsules of your passions for me,
And the oxygen cylinder of your one rhyme a day,
Make my system function.

I turn furious on everyone without cause,
Sight becomes hazy these days,
Night passes sleepless like an owl,
The whole body trembles at intervals,
Kindly detect the disease from my symptoms.

Oh, doctor Pooja
You know your patient and his complexity
Have the medicines that could restore the normalcy,
Get back soon to your duties and take me in your care,
Treat my critical condition being my personal physician.

How far this ventilator of your hope
Of getting back to me sooner or later
Would make me survive in this I.C.U. of uncertainty
Only god in the heaven,

And you on the earth know.

1 comment:

  1. Profound depression.needs to cheerful.positive approach will lead to overcome the blockage.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...