Sunday 23 October 2016

Leave peacefully and let me die

My meadow was dry and barren,
I looked towards the sky with hope of rain.

You appeared unbidden with your precipitation,
And peppered on me voluntarily in profusion.

The porous of my soil fulfilled their longing,
The seeds underneath my soul sprang into being.

My smile spread in abundance through my shrubbery,
Twitters of passer-by birds titivated the scenery.

Now that my field is accustomed to your precious presents,
Graceful dance, melodious music and nutritious contents.

You want to evade me with your alibi of emptiness,
Disown and desert me in the midway of our romance.

In order to flirt and flood, yet another pasture,
Nurture and destruct with your cunning nature.

If you did not truly loves me from the core of your heart,
Moreover, was not a permanent patron of my desert,
Then why have you been so much graceful to me?
Why have you raised my hope and trust in thee?

Why you were so keen in nurturing my nature?
You cannot sideline yourself anymore from my future.

It’s full, fruitful and fulfilled only with your showers.
Without you I have nothing in me no color, no glamour.

If you still are rigid, intransigent and selfish in your moves and nature.
Then leave peacefully and let me die, I do not want to live anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...