Wednesday 19 October 2016

Grip of love


Oh, earth dear!
My silver image, crystal appearance, radiance,
That creates ripples in your heart,
And dips you in intense passion,
Is intent to dress you with new attires,
Of varied vegetation on your sphere.

You read my script well,
Know my felicitation, romance and solicitations,
Acknowledge and accept my offerings;
Those write your script and fetch you smile,
Shape beam on my lips as well.

Your scintillating performance,
Romantic mood, eminence and elegance,
Establish your place in my soul,
Make you the sole beneficiary of my cuddle,
Occupies the whole of my being.

But you are not honest in your adoration,
Panicky and hesitant in your confession,
Not focused in your determination,
Hence, I think I should vanish away from your sky,
Into the wilderness of the dark space.

But I fear,
Death as a black hole in the outer space of life,
Might swallow me in your absence,
Or insanity as a burning star away from peace,
Might digest me and end my entity

Moreover, your gravitational grip of love,
Will not allow me to escape any day.
That is why I am connected to you,

Parting you my everything, in your conditions.

2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...