Saturday 8 October 2016

THE BOATMAN AND ME

I board your boat of love to surpass this river of my life,
Having tremendous and unquestionable trust on you and your qualities.
The water is deep; the current is swirling and vigorous,
Infested by wild aquatic creatures waylaying to drag us into it.
The weather is unpredictable and not dependable,
Offering us limited options of having a great and pleasant journey.


Why to ponder about the weather or the depth and swirls of the water,
Or the risk involved in the way or about the distance to cover,
When I trust you from the depth of my heart, swirl of my emotions,
Risk of my tears and the distance of my imagination in this adventure.
Now we already are on the sail and in the middle
With mutual consent, maybe whimsically, reluctantly, but willingly.
Now neither of us can desert the other, nor get back to the origin,
So it’s wise to amuse, encourage, care and respect each other.

Whatsoever will become of the boat will be about our fate as well,
Hence, it is better to croon in unison and be a muse to each other,
With better rhythm, clear vision and absolute understanding,
So that the voyage will pass pleasantly for you and me as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...